It depends. Sometimes they'll be in the same thing for days; other times I'll change them every couple of days. I just changed all of them the other night, when I came back from Charlotte, because they'd been dressed up before I left for Traveling Ruthie's departure and they looked pretty uncomfortable all pressed up.

About the only historical I don't see time-hopping (so far) is Felicity. I don't have Kit so Nellie wears her clothes a lot (right now she's looking very sporty in Kit's Reds shirt and a pair of AG jeans). Marisol looks odd to me in Sam's dresses (good excuse for another outfit). Sam'll wear anything and looks great doing it. Molly, too, often wears AGT things and has a couple of handmade outfits.

I haven't changed my as yet unnamed AGT's outfit. She must be melting in the Urban outfit!

I, too, am doing the Halloween thing. This will be the one time Felicity time travels, so to speak. I want to keep her outfit a surprise, though!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 05, 2005 08:25 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>